JOIN A WINNING TEAM
Do you have outside sales experience?
Are you a CLOSER? Interested in the opportunity to make unlimited income?
We are currently hiring for a Business Development Specialist job in Rockwall, TX. The Business Development Specialist role is responsible for the development and maintenance of new client accounts. This is achieved through outside sales activity, qualification of prospective clients and the development of existing client accounts. This role offers a competitive base salary, full benefits, 401K, and a highly lucrative uncapped commission pay-out.
- Execute effective business development activities including: sourcing and qualifying clients, identifying decision makers, establishing client relationships, completing company and department profiles, building relationships with internal recruiters, marketing candidates, identifying cross-selling opportunities and scheduling client visits.
- Responsible for meeting with client contacts to present staffing solutions for temporary, temp-to-hire and direct hire assistance.
- Effectively create daily call plan or action plan to help accomplish activity expectations.
- Maintain accurate and current profiles in company system on all current and targeted clients.
- Manage territory effectively; maintain current competitor/ market knowledge.
- Consistently monitor candidate pool relating to competitive salaries in local market.
- Negotiate prices and bill rates, per client requests
- Assist in the recruiting efforts of the branch per management direction.
- Ensure company policy, as well as federal and state employment law compliance.
- Exhibit the TrendHR characteristics of responsibility, honesty and integrity in all working relationships with clients, candidates, vendors and coworkers.
- Solicit opportunities to speak before professional organizations and business groups.
- Prepare and appropriately document sales reports for all weekly sales activity, market and competitor information and business and market trends.
- Define targeted companies and forecast semi-annual projections.
- Tour client facilities to gain full understanding of clients’ goals and objectives.
- Uphold Trend values and beliefs that include team spirit, customer focus, responsibility, and entrepreneurship
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to handle multiple tasks and prioritize them effectively
- 3 years of combined sales, account management, and/or client services experience, REQUIRED
- 1 year of staffing industry strongly preferred
- Demonstrated success in closing sales and maintaining accounts
Our company is a local leader in temporary and permanent recruitment and in the placement of top talent for the DFW area. Our areas of specialty include organizational leadership and support positions in HR, non-clinical healthcare, office administration, accounting/finance, supply chain/logistics and more.
Interested? Apply Now! email@example.com