JOIN A WINNING TEAM
TrendHR is looking for our next Superstar employee!
We’re glad you’re here. We’re excited that you’re taking the steps towards advancing your career. The skills you have are important because peers elevate each other. We’re looking for individuals who push themselves and inspire those around them. It’s amazing to have that kind of support.
We believe that our success is built on the abilities of our team members and strive to create a rewarding environment where all individuals are encouraged to grow in their career. Our company has been recognized year after year as Best Place to Work, Fastest Growing, and Dallas Top 100 Companies. We will challenge you to “push the envelope” and be proud to take care of our clients, with a company that takes care of you.
- Provide general support to internal staff and clients ensuring the efficient and consistent customer service delivery of TrendHR. Passionate about serving our clients.
- Provide general support to internal staff in payroll, benefit, human resource, risk management and accounting functions. Answer client calls, understand and answer client inquiries and/or determine the correct support staff to direct to for further assistance.
- Gather data and prepare reports.
- Perform payroll processing and distribution. Enter wage garnishments and various payroll deductions.
- Prepare benefit quote data and presentation materials. Perform benefit reconciliation procedures. Update benefit plans and renewal rates.
- Research, review and update human resource forms, training and processes. Collect data from injured employees and prepare work comp claim data files. Prepare deductible billing reports and invoices.
- Process incoming invoices, outgoing payments and cash receipts.
- Assist with new client set up, new client onboarding, benefit renewal meetings and other customer service client visits, as needed.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must possess a positive attitude, a desire to win, the ability to assess situations and determine the best course of action.
- Must be a team player, detail oriented, highly motivated, be a strong oral and written communicator, and have a high energy level.
- Be able to accurately work in a fast-paced client driven environment.
- Customer service experience is required and must be proficient in computer software and systems.
Please submit all resumes, along with interview availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.