JOIN A WINNING TEAM
TrendHR is looking for our next Superstar employee!
We’re glad you’re here. We’re excited that you’re taking the steps towards advancing your career. The skills you have are important because peers elevate each other. We’re looking for individuals who push themselves and inspire those around them. It’s amazing to have that kind of support.
We believe that our success is built on the abilities of our team members and strive to create a rewarding environment where all individuals are encouraged to grow in their career. Our company has been recognized year after year as Best Place to Work, Fastest Growing, and Dallas Top 100 Companies. We will challenge you to “push the envelope” and be proud to take care of our clients, with a company that takes care of you.
Responsible for applying accounting principles and procedures to analyze financial information, prepare accurate and timely financial reports and statements and ensure appropriate accounting control procedures.
- Prepare, examine, and analyze accounting records, financial statements, and other financial reports to assess accuracy, completeness, and conformance to reporting and procedural standards.
- Analyze business operations, trends, costs, revenues, financial commitments, and obligations, to project future revenues and expenses or to provide advice.
- Develop, implement, modify, and document record keeping and accounting systems, making use of current computer technology.
- Advise management about issues such as resource utilization, tax strategies, and the assumptions underlying budget forecasts.
- Manage and able to perform daily banking including high volume of cash cons, direct deposits, positive pay files and exceptions, preparing cash entries, verification of client funds prior to release of payroll.
- State set up, management and quarter/annual reporting.
- Manage PEO license renewals, all 943, 941 and state tax deposits for PEO and ASO clients.
- Download general ledger entries from HRP and prepare for upload into Quickbooks monthly.
- Prepare monthly journal entries as needed.
- Prepare system financial statements and branch financial statements.
- Manage and perform cash flow reporting, bank reconciliation, monthly balance sheet reconciliation, and monthly profitability report.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelors degree in Accounting.
- Minimum of 5 years general accounting.
- Must be detail-oriented, efficient and organized.
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment and high volume transactions.
- Strong working knowledge of MS Excel, Access, Quickbooks or similar software.
- Must be able to work independently with minimal supervision.
- Quickbooks and Access experience preferred but not required.
- 2 years or more of supervisory experience required.
Disclaimer: This job description was created to provide a general overview of responsibilities related to this position. This job description
was not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities required of the employee. Therefore,
employee may be required to complete tasks, projects or responsibilities outside of this description.
Please submit all resumes, along with interview availability to firstname.lastname@example.org.